• VAT is included so if booking for business, 20% of the total rate can be claimed back.
• 'Fully loaded' two floor converted penthouse loft.
• 200 MB WIFI, cable TV & Jambox.
• Grocery store, wine shop and pharmacy are within 100 meter radius.
• Old Street tube is 50 feet away.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with La Creuset pots and pans, juicer, blender and all basic cooking amenities.
• 800 TC Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels. All basic toiletries are provided as well.
• Master bedroom - King size bed
• Bedroom two - Queen size bed
• Double bed under the stairs.
• Lounge - 800sqft with 3.0m sofa, 2.0m sofa, 2.0m day bed and multiple floor mattresses.
• Travel cot for babies can be provided
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area which features a comfy lounge area with a 3.5 metre Camerich sofa and 3 metre-long Ligne Roset dining table with seating for 10.
• Fully equipped kitchen with top of the line La Creuset cookery items, blender, toaster, coffee maker, Brita water filter, Smeg fridge and dishwasher.
• Fully stocked kitchen essentials, including herbs and spices and other kitchen essentials including coffee and tea.
• Complimentary toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, scented body and hand cream, toothpaste and dental floss.
• Combi washer-dryer
• Super fast 200mb Virgin wifi
• Jambox speaker for music
• 40-inch LED TV
• Lots of car parks and street parking available nearby, and all-day visitor parking vouchers are available at just £10 a day.
• Upon request
• Several supermarkets within walking distance
• Yoga and Gym are very nearby. I can arrange for a personal trainer and private yoga instructor, if desired.
• The warehouse is located in Shoreditch, London's answer to NYC's east village. Shoreditch is known as one of the trendiest areas of London, and this is the perfect place to stay if you want to discover the neighbourhood on foot.
You’ll find the following within a few minutes walk:
• Contemporary art galleries; world-famous street art; Pop-up shops at Boxpark; world-class shopping; cosy pubs, bars, stylish independent cafes and a plethora of restaurants catering to all tastes.
• I provide an extensive area guide for all of the above.
• Nearby: City of London, Colombia Flower Market, Broadway Market, London Fields, Regent's Canal.
ลอนดอน, เกรเทอร์ลอนดอน, สหราชอาณาจักร